CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

London at Joe's Crab Shack(her birthday dinner choice)4/22/08
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!

London turned 4 a few weeks ago and I just wanted to give her a little shout out from mom. She is such a cute little girl. She will definitely be our jokester. She is always making us laugh.
She has a cold and the other night she said out of the blue...at dinner...gosh I blew my nose so hard that a monkey fell out. That's pretty funny to a 4 year old. London couldn't stop laughing...and it made us laugh too.


My four favorite things about London:


1. She always holds my hand.


2. She looks in the mirror to make sure I did her hair.


3. She will tell me that she doesn't like what I made for dinner and then says but I love you though.


4 She gets crushes on older boys, ...she blushes, gets nervous, laughs at everything they say...it's so cute..for now. (keep your distance Harrison and James...j/k)


And four of her favorite things:

1. Playing with friends: dress up, tea party, barbie, babies, house, and doctor.

2. Reading together

3. Family Home Evening. She oftens "feels the spirit"

4. Jonah


We Love You Littles!



3 comments:

R Clan said...

She is just very cute. That was fun to read. Aren't they just so fun to watch grow!?!?!

Jane said...

Oh how we love our London!!

Jessup Jive said...

Happy Birthday to the Mayletts, Lainey loves seeing pictures of London