Sunday, June 29, 2008
Posted by We are the Mayletts at 1:13 PM
Sunday, June 8, 2008
The kids both had a birthday while we had no computer. This is our happy little Carson. Isn't he darling? He is such a good little boy.
6 things we love about this kid:
1. His smile
2. His stories "um uh mom and guess what" is how they always start...and they don't really have an end.
3. His Star Wars moves
4. The way he still loves his blanket and feels he will betray it if he uses his new one too much.
5. His notes and signs that he leaves around the house. One read "for poor peepol" and he left his jar of change next to it.
6. His desire to always do the right thing
His favorite 6 things this year:
1. Everything Star Wars (transformers now threatning the position)
2. Quaid Baird
3. Recess and P.E.
6. The Magical Trampoline
Carson has been a ray of sunshine in our lives and everything else cheesy one can think up. But truly, he is so great and we are so blessed to have him! (speaking of the exclamation point, Carson has just learned the power of it and let me tell you reading time has just reached new fun and exciting heights!! Good times.)
Posted by We are the Mayletts at 5:01 PM
Saturday, June 7, 2008
London turned 4 a few weeks ago and I just wanted to give her a little shout out from mom. She is such a cute little girl. She will definitely be our jokester. She is always making us laugh.
My four favorite things about London:
1. She always holds my hand.
2. She looks in the mirror to make sure I did her hair.
3. She will tell me that she doesn't like what I made for dinner and then says but I love you though.
4 She gets crushes on older boys, ...she blushes, gets nervous, laughs at everything they say...it's so cute..for now. (keep your distance Harrison and James...j/k)
And four of her favorite things:
1. Playing with friends: dress up, tea party, barbie, babies, house, and doctor.
2. Reading together
3. Family Home Evening. She oftens "feels the spirit"
Posted by We are the Mayletts at 8:30 PM